- To promote public health and to improve the general welfare of the community with particular emphasis upon minorities and the disadvantaged.
- To enhance the quality of medical and dental health services with an emphasis on preventive measures.
- To encourage and promote effective and appropriate health education activities for both families and health professionals.
- To develop a more cohesive and effective community of health professionals.
- To increase access to care.
- To encourage and stimulate our youth to become health care professionals.
- To be advocates in our community.